Friday, November 23, 2012

KIRBY OMG NEWS

I have the wii and I bet somebody is jealous! ( :3 ) I dont know who... ANYWAYS... I have been playing on my Kirby Game! I'm Uploading some pictures. Image

Thats what I do for some reason everytime I get power SPIKE. Its so awesome because your like a porcupine and if people walk suddenly they fall on you and its so funny!

Imagel

I'm loving to always do super inhale! Show up here in the picture! What do you think? Is the super inhale look fun to you? If it does, your right!

Image

How in the heck did my super spike power get me to hold it? Well, if your eyes on kirby doing what it is in that picture, guess what? YOUR DIEING!!!

Image

 

KIRBY'S return to Dream Land! Get it now! Bye!

Image

Oh cool! Look even Kirby decided to say goodbye! ( That picture was hard to take, I had to do a hard level 19 times just to get this picture! ) -Carolina-

 

 

1 comment: