Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fantage!

Hey guys!

Yes, I've been playing on Fantage..

If you want to meet me, I'll be on that otter server for a while.

So I am happy right now cause one of my items got sold! :D



Britney is probably happy I don't have the Kiwi top anymore~

Here are pictures of me..



^Ignore the random smear of white at the bottom of the image..^



And yeah..I did buy new eyes. It took forever to save up for it, but it was worth it..the eyes could had been cheaper though...

And you know Chez Fantage? That diner place on the cruise ship that never leaves on a cruise?

Well, it has mice. And skunk. And racoon. There's a picture below:



See the racoon on the main desk? A place to buy food should never have those critters running around. I didn't get any pictures of the other animals though..*glares at tables and waiters*

I am rating this place with a 'D'..

If anybody asks, I DID NOT let the animals go..

Btw..did you ever noticed that Chuck E. Cheese's mascot is a mouse?

~Jeff~

5 comments: