Thursday, October 25, 2012

Coming Soon..

I was on Google and I found this site where you can create your own game! Of course, the enemies and all that already have a set look, so all I do is drag them into the game and save...

So at the moment I am creating a game.. title is Enemies Unleashed..yes..lame name.. -.-

If you got a better idea then you could comment it below..

I might make a prequel game to Enemies Unleashed  that only has 1-5 levels, and trust me, if I were to make a prequel, I would definitely have TONS of monsters on each level.

About Enemies Unleashed:

To move, you use the arrow keys, to jump you use the up arrow, and to attack you click space. Some power ups in the game only last for a limited time! Such as one of the gun upgrades only shoot 20 laser thingy-a-bob..

As of this post, the game only has 3 levels.

To get to certain places in the level you would have to find the key to unlock a door. Some doors open by themselves, only open once, meant to trap you(on the ground), and pretend to be other doors(like the fake trap door)!

No photos of my game is available yet...

I'm trying to get 50? levels on the game..

A 2nd part to the game MIGHT be released.

Any comments of what you think is appreciated! :mrgreen:

~Jeff~

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment