Friday, October 26, 2012

About Me-ish...

I got bored..so I decided to make a post that tells something about me..

On the computer?

I'm not shy.. pretty self confident..excluding times when there is a random person standing in front of me in some MMO..

Outside in the Real world...

Basically opposite of above..except for the random person thingy..

And now, as my sister, Britney, is cutting cardboard into ugly pieces, I will talk about the topic of SHYNESS. The following info is based on stuff I read on the internet. ;)

Owo She just smacked the cardboard in half.. o.-

Shyness comes in different degrees. It just depends..

It can be cause of over awareness(my thing.. Owo) Like you think too much of what you are doing, and only seeing what is wrong..

It is also a lack of self confidence. You may think that everyone is better than you(in some aspect), but really, you can be just as good as them.

Nervousness can often be recognized by fidgety-ness, and excessive touching of the face.

If you want to overcome shyness, don't tell yourself "I am shy". Your subconscious will only find facts to prove that statement correct. Instead, try telling yourself that you are NOT shy. (Kind of works for me. xD)

You can try using Subliminal Flash to help you. You are not suppose to recognize the words(work better that way ;))

You can use Google to find the program mentioned above.

Hope that helped...

Popularity

Sometimes I think the aspect of being popular is often thought of you having to look good. And it really isn't. Its mainly on how many people knows you. Which I guess I'm pretty popular at school then cause a lot of people knows me. And those who say hi to me I sometimes don't know..

Gtg now..

Cya.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment