Tuesday, July 10, 2012

O.o NYANIT

Ok, so I was checking my email very innocently, then I saw a email from Tara's blog(I had subscribed to her; she didn't hijack my email and made me follow her or anything..unless the anything is me following her not against my will..). It was from one of her posts, and it said that Cstar had a Nyanit button, so I decided to check out the post, and turns out there was a nyanit..O.x I clicked it, and found out how it was done..

Steps:

1) Go to NyanIt.com

2) Put ANY website's URL into the text box thingy..

3)Go to the URL that it shows you..

4) Ta-da! Your site got Nyaned..

************************************************************************

Or you could just type in your web address url thing... nyanit.com/[insert whatever site]

Put your site's address in the [insert whatever site]

~Jeff~

No comments:

Post a Comment