Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WOOT Defeated Grumish Greataxe Solo XD

I can't believe I lived throughout the whole battle with Grumish Greataxe(including his 2 minions). When I defeated him, I was only level 26, and I had seen a few level 30+ struggling with defeating him. I think it was just because Greataxe didn't do his physical attack on me... Of course, I didn't have the quest to defeat him, or was  able to summon him myself, so I just went on different realms to find him already summoned.

Maybe I should make a video of me soloing him...?

Anyways, in that battle, I ended up with 801 health..

I just feel really powerful when using satyr >:D

Cya for now..

~Jeff~

To find detail about who is Grumish Greataxe and who are his minions, please copy and paste this URL into your browser if you were unable to click it: http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Grumish_Greataxe

1 comment: