Wednesday, June 27, 2012

sparkle-chan is still here!

Omg hey guyssssss sorry i have not posted in like FOREVER i have just been soooo busy with the end of school plus my finals. Then all my relatives from california came over last wednesday for my grandparents anniversary. I have a lottttt of relatives in CA. I wanna go there in december so i can visit my cousins:) i love them. So everyone left yesterday and today. Hmmm what else. Oh yeah, i can barely get on witty now, too because my parents took away my laptop. I now have no excuse to “do my homework” LOL. Omgggggg i MISS YOU ALL SOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!! i need to get on more….i promise i will try to get on more. im just so busy and everything. i really dont know what to post anymore sooo, yeah. idk. see you around soon! and thank you for the hits, i like almost died when i saw the amount, LOL. im gone for almost a month and my blog becomes more famous?! wowwieee! and a big thank you to everyone who has kept posting:) it means a lot. and to all the people i work for: i promise i will post more, im a horrible worker im sorry!!!

and im just gonna reblog this everywhere, because im kinda busy right now so talk to you soon! lol copy and paste...

~♥sparkle-chan♥~

2 comments: