Saturday, February 16, 2013

Winner of Contest!

I know the contest was made on my WordPress blog, but here is the winner!

Imaanzg

Congrats!

Here is the list of prizes you can get. Some that were previously there is not there anymore, due to certain restrictions. Please comment the 3 prizes you want:

  1. I will ask my 300+ followers on Twitter to visit your blog.
  2. I or my sister will follow you on Twitter
  3. I or my sister will like your Facebook page
  4. I or my sister will follow your blog
  5. My sister will make a post of your blog on her blog
  6. I will make a post of your blog on this blog
  7. My sister will make a page on her blog about your blog
  8. I will put your blog in an advertisement banner on my sidebar
  9. My sister will make an ad banner for your blog to put on her blog's sidebar
Choose wisely Immanzg!
 >:D

~Jeff~

No comments:

Post a Comment