Monday, January 21, 2013

Trade & Sell Items (GIRL STUFF)

I just threw in the "girl stuff" part just in case you thought I meant it was coming off my main account. You can choose to trade or buy these items. I am putting it up here cause I just got them today..:3

Under each image is going to be a format like: Sell Price: 700 stars  Trade: No

The "Trade:No" part says if you can trade something for it, while the sell price is how much I am going to sell it to you..If you want to buy it for a different price, then you could comment your offer. These items are not yet up in the T&S because I am waiting until I know there are people who would buy it so I don't waste 10-20 ecoins.

1) Lovely Hair

trdeSell Price: 2,000 eCoins              Trade: Yes


2)Red Go Cart


trdeSell Price: 2,500 eCoins      Trade: Yes


That's all I got xD


I might post boy stuff later if you comment that you want to see some boy stuff cause I don't think any viewer would..


~Jeff~

4 comments: