Saturday, January 26, 2013

Power of the Green Gem

Okay, so I'm making a story which you could find on the Stories by Me page, but not yet, because I didn't get to finish typing it yet,but you COULD check if it's up yet.... This is on my blog (http://britneyfantage.wordpress.com/)

Here's a sneek peek of the 1st chapter. :) (Now remember, the 1st chapter is usually the worst chapter, but it always gets better).

Chapter one: Finder's Keeper's 

It was a cold, breesy morning up in the mountains. I stepped on to the newly fallen snow and thought to myself, "Do I really want to do this?" Anyways,here I go... I had to find it. I had to find the gem before it fell into the wrong hands. I had to deal with many monsters and I won't stop now. I walked around wondering where the gem could be......

What do you think will happen next? Read the rest later on the page "stories by me" . (Chapter 1 is now done).

Thank you!

1 comment: