Friday, January 4, 2013

Here's Wind & Slippy's Peace Police..

So Wind and Slippy created their fashion peace police thingy about keeping Fantage free of sexual language..

Here's some example of the language..*From W&S's blog..copyrights to their respective owners*



spanish evidence

To join, you just comment on their post(link near end of this post) your username, and you have to wear these clothing:



^From W&S's blog; copyrights to their respective owners^

If you are a non member, and don't have any of the mentioned clothing, be prepared to spend a hefty amount of stars; an easy way to deplete your total amount of stars..and the clothing aren't going to look necessarily great..

As of this post, there are already over 100 people entered..

I would (maybe not..I'm not saying..cx) join but I am to lazy to do any of the work..which probably includes staring at people talking in clothing that I don't like.. and I don't think I would be on anyways, so it would be a hollow entrance (or something..I don't know how to say it...).

Fantage has gotten kinda boring..

But really, you aren't that innocent if you know what people mean when they say "BLjgOWJOB" on Fantage..

And to any innocent kid out there it would look like random undercased and capitalized letters.

To be honest, even my 3-year old cousin knows some things about this stuff..

Personally, it would be creepy to see 100 Fantagians dressed exactly the same..

I don't know why its called the Peace Police and not something like No Sexual Harassment/Mentionings Police, because saying "BLjgOWJOB" isn't destroying any peace..

But if the people are going to be all like "BLjgOWJOB" you could at least just do all that at home with your little group of buddies..

I don't find anything wrong with saying "CCx" unless you pronounce it, then it becomes more than "Cx" with an extra smile..

~Jeff~

Link: http://fantasticage.wordpress.com/peace-police/

 

1 comment: