Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some Bad News...

Hi everybody,

I have finally quit blogging thanks to Yuri and her copying, attitude, and her comments. She really wanted me to leave and she says it's all my fault when she made her choice on making me quit and you know what she said: "I will be happy you are leaving blogging!" It's been a fun time on blogging and I will miss everybody. If you are one of my friends (everyone except Yuri), you are welcome to email me at mycreamycupcake@aol.com or talk to me on my Facebook @ Britney Morgan, I have a Fantage picture. I will miss everyone dearly but if I do work on your blog, don't delete me. You never know when I might come back. To Yuri, you will regret ever saying those mean things to me. I've already made my blog (My Random Guide) private so yeah. It might be back and running in a few days and Imaanzg and Slushipup1903 will help me post everyday. Just pretend I'm on vacation. Thanks Yuri. You made my day... I had to quit on Jema's birthday.

~PinkStarBritney

PS: I hope you're happy Yuri. Everybody's gonna hate you now.

1 comment: