Friday, December 21, 2012

Challenger? Probably..

So here is this new song, about fish.. Its: One Pound Fish
I have to agree with MSN, this song could easily be a rival to the popular Gangnam Style. Really, this guy sings in English, but with a heavy accent, and doesn't dance 'cheesy'(what Psy called his dance on Ellen), but it is about one pound of fish, which makes it a strange song..
This video already have 5,606,000 views on YouTube, and still counting.
You want to see it?


I have to admit, this is a pretty creative song. Since this was the only song playing on my computer right now,  and I have some addicting to music, I listened to this song 2 times already, and its not "fucking awesome" quality, nor "I would rather die" quality, but, overall, its still a good song, in a weird, corny, kind of way.
What do you think of the song?
~Jeff~~

1 comment: