Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another 21th Post!

Okay..

So here is another post of this date. First, I'm gonna show a post that Bethanyrox made, saying that Australia is underwater, and that she is underground (if you would like me to point out all the flaws in this post, just comment c;) The picture of the post is from my email..If you are a Fantagian Guide fan, you probably have seen it before.

121212

Now this next picture I got off of Facebook, think long and hard about what it says..

1212121

If you know a ton of things about Central America's history with the Spanish, you know the Mayans more than likely trusted the Spanish(correct me if I'm wrong).

And try reading this post;its long, but it addresses all 'threats': http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2012/12/18/maya_apocalypse_2012_doomsday_end_of_the_world_prophecies_are_nonsense.html

What do you think?

~Jeff~

 

 

9 comments: