Sunday, November 25, 2012

The time has come...

Hey everyone! Sparkle-chan here! Sorry for never posting, I am a TERRIBLE worker. I've been meaning to post, but I rarely post now, even on my own blog. I rarely log in now. And now, onto the news. It's good or bad, depending on who you are and if you like me or not. I'm quitting blogging. I entered the blogging world with my first blog on February 24, 2011 when I was in 8th grade. Now I am a sophomore in high school (I know -.-' ) and it's been almost 2 years of blogging. It's been a great time, meeting new people and seeing new blogs. But it's come to the point where I am now very busy with school and other things. I plan to leave sometime in January or February, not exactly sure yet. But I do plan to have a goodbye party with AWARDS and PRIZES! I can't leave on a sad note now, can I? I will try my best to log in more. For more details, please visit my blog.

~ <3sparkle-chan<3 ~

2 comments: