Friday, October 5, 2012

Wizard101 Halloween Stuff

Hey, so as I said earlier, I would post me going around W101 during the month of October, and so, here are the pictures I took when questing.

[slideshow]

The Lord Nightshade battle wasn't part of a quest; its just me farming him.

Here's a picture of someone with some of the Halloween items:



 

I got a Witch's Broom and a black cat pet from Lord Nightshade as I was farming him..

I don't have a picture of me with the witch's broom, but I do have a photo with the black cat:



 

That's on my fire wizard ;)

Here's a picture that I forgot to add in the slideshow above; its my sister character in front of the apple basket thingy in Haunted Cave:



 

I will edit this post later and have videos of me doing the towers. Stay tuned for that ;)



Have a happy October!


~Jeff~



P.S. If you would be kind enough to gift me a Nightmare pet, I will be glad to be gifted  it. :D


Just comment your True Friend Code on this post and I will try to use it before someone else does xD


My name on Wizard101 is Austin ShadowSword. He is level 16( my other character had been muted for a reason I'm not going to say, so that is one of the reasons why it will be most appreciative if you gave the level 16 Austin the pet.


No comments:

Post a Comment