Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Less than a Minute on Fantage's French server...

So I was on today, and there were people speaking French(duh..) on the French server thingy..



See lili1791 in front of Le Shop(and me)? I srsly couldn't understand a word she was saying, except for "non jesse" (I believe it means 'no jesse') so I just stood there being all quiet and acting like I wasn't there...

Question for this post is: What is she saying in the picture?

Its not a 'if you know' kind of question, just me wondering because I have no clue as to what she is saying, although I think it would probably be some flirty thing, or something meanish...

First person who answers it correctly(by commenting) would get a "Thank you" comment replied to your original comment! :D Isn't that the best prize ever? :)

Okay, maybe not, but its better than nothing..

~Jeff~

E.g. of comment:

HEY JEFFFFFF IITT MEANSS THTTT SHHHHEEEEEE WANNNTTTTTEDDDD TOOOO GOO TOO YOUUUURRRRR HHHHOOUUUSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!! YYYYOOUUUR WEWWWWELLLLCOCMMMMEEEE JJJEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!! :D

Please do not make a comment like the one above.. its hard to read, and "Jeff" doesn't have 90 "f"'s in it..

Keep your spelling correct, or as correct as you can without repeatedly hitting the same key, or holding it down x)

3 comments: