Monday, September 10, 2012

Smello...*Herro...I mean... Shello, *facepalm* Oh! Hello!

Haven't been postin' for a while so Smello! I mean *Herro! I mean *face-palm* Hello! Finally got it right...

Hmm... Erm, What should I post? Certainly, not fantage updates, I don't even post "Fantage Updates" on my own blog...I'm too lazy to ^.^

Uh, if you wanna meet meh then visit xat.com/zenoja I'm nearly on every day! At about 3:20pm(Canberra, Aus time zone) Mon, Tues & Fri. And I'm nearly on every hour of Saturday.

Did you know that I'm %100 obsessed with the Kagamine Twins!?

xP. Now, I'll be going.... -->

~Tara *I'm so bored*

PS. I have a NEW recolor + edit contest on my blog! Click here to check it out! (Also, if you can't recolor or edit, then visit my "Mini-Contest", everyone will be able to join that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment