Thursday, August 2, 2012

x Types in title x

Idk what this post is going to be about..

x types more x

What happened when I wasnt posting..?

I was busy trying to get to Lvl 28 in Wizard101. Its going to take longer since Kevin making me work at his hotel thing xD

I wouldn't be able to learn Judgement cause cant go to MB(Marleybone) since got no crowns..

I think I got ripped off by Gifthulk cause they wont give me the membership I ordered.. I even sent in a support ticket that been there for over 2 weeks, and its still newly opened..

Let's see..Fantage:

I gotten the free butterfly thing available at the cabins of the Summer camp event..

LotS is holding several contests(I only entered in a few)...

The Summer Olympics are being held in London...

I'm trying to earn Plunder Points in Loot Palace now.. Sign up at http://lootpalace.com/?ref=158647 now and start earning! :)

x.x I got 7,925/9,905 experience on W101. Stupid non-member restrictions... xD

As I am typing this, my stats are(see the picture below :P):



Also got 5 critical and block rating for every school(only 1% x.x).

6% Stun Resist...

36% Power pip chance..

5%incoming healing, 8% outgoing heal

xD watching a 1v1 PvP atm, and on Xat..

Post done! xD

~Jeff~

7 comments: