Saturday, August 25, 2012

To Jeff -updated- , Jeff please have a look :P

This post is just for Jeff and if your reading this equals your a cheat :evil:

Anyways Jeff I'm really sorry I deleted your post from my blog cuz I have a parents page , you can view it HERE and it says my blog is 100% safe for little kids but the post you added is KINDA not appropriate...

I hope you don't mind me deleting it , I'm really sorry.

Please EDIT THIS POST to reply.

~ Fruit99Punch ~

oh... xD you know, there isnt much point in having the hyperlink if i like could only see it by edit, cause i cant click on it..

You CAN click the hyperlink! Press CTRL + Click the link ~Fruit99Punch

And no, i dont mind you deleting it.  :P hmm..i probably would have never found that page if you never hyperlinked it xD

Thanks , I hope you understand (:

oka.. :P btw, wt you mean when you said "and if your reading this, equals your a cheat"?

~Jeff~

No comments:

Post a Comment