Friday, August 24, 2012

Screenshots of me Fighting Foulgaze for the 100th time...

You might ask, " Jeff, your a level 28! Why are you still fighting Foulgaze? Don't you have some quests?!?" And my answer would be, "No".  o.x

Why don't I have quests? I already finished them all(in the areas I had brought). I'm planning on buying Collosus Blvd next... :/

Now to the point of this post..

I got bored, so here are some(more like 500) pictures of me during a battle with Foulgaze...

Btw, I wasn't fighting Lord Nightshade because he is too far away from where I am... Yeah, I'm kind of lazy.. C:

I also made a Myth Wizard, but I'm not questing on him because I got bored with him... o.e

Wish I got crowns already, but sadly, I have to get them from contests stuff... e.e

Oh, right...back to the pictures. Here they are:

[slideshow]

gonna take a while to look at the pics... :P

Cya for now,

~Jeff~

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment