Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Poptropica+Sorry for not posting

Hi, Glitters here. ( ... )
Anyways, the Poptropilus games, whatever it's called island is now available for everyone! Well, it was already a few days ago, so yeah. Plus the Wimpy Boardwalk.. Now there's so many islands I can't do them all in time. I have'nt even finish Conterfeit yet. Well, almost. One thing I'm really annoyed about is the customization button. Like I'm dressed so awesomely then some newbie comes along and take it as her/his own. And its usually from a Poptropica NPC that's really hard to find. I started a new account since my last one got deleted ( and it finished everything until Great Pumpkin ) and now I only have like three islands, one mini quest, and tons of almost finished ones.

Sorry for not posting for such a long time, but i procrastinate a lot... I don't really want to post about Fantage and I have not been on Wizard101 for months. I'm doing this post on my iPod at 11:08 with one finger so I think I should really go to sleep now. I still have school tomorrow... You guys are lucky...

1 comment: