Friday, February 22, 2013

Wow..

Just came from checking my email..
And "wow" to the load of drama that came pouring out like poisoned rainbow sprinkles.

If it was some random person that posted Pink's post about the cancer thing, I would assume it is fake and they are just making it up to get likes. And Mersay threw her blog into private mode because of a copier, and I'm too lazy right now to ask for access.

So..later on this blog..there, hopefully, would be some Girl Scout cookies drama.. Lol..You shall understand everything when I post about it.. ;)

But Imaanzg, slushi, and peace might be able to figure it out.. Hmm..maybe it was different people..I don't know anymore.. :\

~Jeff~

1 comment:

  1. TOO....MUCH...DRAMA....TODAY....... FIRST AT SCHOOL , THEN ONLINE. I HATE DRAMA.

    ReplyDelete