Sunday, February 17, 2013

Recolor Contest


Recolor Contest!

Okay everybody its the time you have all been waiting for!! Recolor a picture all by yourself. It could be any picture you want as long as it is kid-friendly. You all know what I mean by that right? There would on be ONE winner. The winner would get a banner of their website on the side and I would follow their blog or twitter. Send your picture to my email: britneyfanatge@gmail.com. (Make sure you send it to the right email. Check BEFORE you send)    This was from a long time ago, but it's still going on. Questions? Comment or go to my blog.
Here are the rules:
  • No nudity
  • No swear words
  • No copying
  • Must use your own picture
  • Picture can’t be from a search engine(goggle, bing, yahoo,etc.)
  • Must be kid friendly
  • Include your name in the picture/email
  • Have your email when you send me it, so I can tell you if you won.
  • Do not spam my mail or I will mentally kill you over & over again. :P (We all have mentally killed someone).
It seems like a lot of rules, but it’s just the simple rules and some might be repetitive, so yea…. Follow them still! :)
Remember, you could still suggest a prize BEFORE I pick a winner. I’m not sure when I would end the contest, but I will be sure to post when I would and put it in this post. Tell everyone please!!
Thanks.
~britney6121 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment